Hypothes.is | edx OpenEdMOOC | Google Slides & stuff | Notes
- Decide: what purpose do I want this blog to serve?
- chronicle my progress through the OpenEdMOOC
- create powerpoints, lesson plans, and workshop activities as I go.
- organize and easily reference literature and other content to support the workshop materials I create.
- Create a hypothes.is account
Create a “private group” on hypothes .is
(so my references are easy for me to find and map to my workshop materials)
Note to self: this is not really ‘open’. What is a better alternative? Highlighting doesn’t allow for tagging, and if I annotate in the public and tag, it seems to clutter other’s comments and annotations.
- Use public settings and annotate to utilize the function of creating tags.
- Decide what tags I want to use, such as #why #publishers #pedagogy #cost
- Create a draft powerpoint in Google Slides to collect the references I want and slowly morph it into a ‘master’ of slides.
- Create outcome statements for my Open Ed workshops.
Check out the course on edx or on the open access site